Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Refection

I have learned so much about the web by doing these 23 things. I am now a serious "facebooker". I have reconnected with so many classmates and friends from my past. I have had fun posting pictures and writing my thoughts, ideas and dreams on all of the things from blogspot to thing 23. I started this program with such reluctance and am ending it with hesitation of the fun being over. I will continue to practice many of the things that I have learned. I will not be as reluctant to try new things on the web and be more open minded about changes in the computer world from this time out. I believe that my Library has learned and grown in leaps and bounds since the start of the 23 things. We have had fun learning and it has been nice having each other to tell our difficulties and successes with the 23 things. I believe we have all grown and been influenced by the web 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment