Monday, June 29, 2009

Library thing

I joined Library thing. At first it would not let me join it kept telling me that I had already signed up and I was using the wrong user name. I tried to e-mail the information to myself but, it did not send. I finally just started all over again and signed up again. Finally went through. I don't think that I will use Library thing very much. I am pretty stuck on the authors that I read and I already have a membership with random house book to let me know when my favorite authors will be releasing new books. I don't need to write down the books that I own to keep up with them and I don't care to tell others about my books. I am sure that many of my coworkers and our patrons will enjoy this sight. I am sure that it could become a staple for patrons who read multipal books and want to keep a list of the books that they have read and not read.

No comments:

Post a Comment